Terms & Conditions
Use of the Website – By accessing the website (www.bigbananaonline.com), you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks – The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website (www.bigbananaonline.com) are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External Links – External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Warranties – The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees whether express, implied in law or residual regarding the website.
Disclaimer of Liability – bigbanana c/o Donovan Apparels will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if bigbanana c/o Donovan Apparels has been informed in advance. In particular, the website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website.
Conflict of Terms – If there is a conflict and/or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability – Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Laws – This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Ghaziabad. The parties agree that the courts located in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts
"Contest Terms and Conditions"
- To participate in the contest the entrant is required to post their picture wearing bigbanana t-shirt along with #bigbananaonline.
- No abusive language, illicit images and videos will be entertained. The promoter will have the right to moderate and delete the comments which they find inappropriate without giving any reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
- 5 Lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the contest with the prize as stated in the Facebook Post for the contest. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 20 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [India] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the contest will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The entrant must be following @bigbanana on Facebook in order to enter.
- Closing date for entry will be [15th AUGUST 2019]. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.